WHY EXHIBIT AT IAIA17?
IAIA is the only international, interdisciplinary conference dedicated to the art and science of impact assessment. One of the strengths of IAIA conferences is its diversity in participants from different sectors: IAIA conferences draw 1000+ attendees from consultancies, government, industry, academia, research institutes, donor agencies, development banks, and NGOs in over 80 countries.
- Enjoy direct access to new business leads from around the world.
- Showcase your services to a captive and cutting-edge clientele.
- Network, widen, and maintain contacts with your peers, clients, and those who conduct, evaluate and require IAs and IA tools.
- Be inspired by attending and participating in stimulating and thought-provoking discussions.
- Learn about cutting-edge IA theory and practice from around the world.
- Disseminate and demonstrate your product and receive feedback.
- Expand your products and services based on needs identified by delegates.
View the Exhibitor Info flyer for full details on all exhibit and advertising options, which include:
Standard Booth: A formal booth including signage, table, chair, and power outlet, with a complimentary registration for one booth attendant and promotional benefits for the company.
Premier Booth: An upgraded booth with more space and display options, with an extra complimentary registration and even more advertising benefits.
Display Table: A basic table with two chairs and one complimentary registration.
Delegate Pack Inserts:Include a flyer, CD-ROM, or memory stick in each delegate pack.
Advertisements:The final program is the official guide to the conference – the primary print piece on-site and the best place to directly promote your company's services and products to hundreds of attendees. Various ad sizes are available.