IAIA19 Mobile App
EXPERIENCE IAIA CONFERENCES IN A WHOLE NEW WAY!
Keep important parts of the conference at your fingertips. Use the Desktop Portal, the Mobile App, or both to:
- Help others find you—complete your profile and upload a photo.
- Search for sessions, speakers, and attendees.
- Select your favorite sessions and create your personal agenda.
- Download speaker handouts.
- Take notes and send them to yourself.
- Use the interactive map function to find rooms.
- Receive instant notifications of program changes on-site.
The IAIA19 mobile app will be available as of 12 April 2019.
Registered delegates will receive an invitation email at that time.
MOBILE: Download "CrowdCompass Attendee Hub" from the app store, and then search for "IAIA19"
DESKTOP PORTAL: Visit https://crowd.cc/iaia19
PASSWORD (for registered email addresses only): iaia19brisbane
Take your changes with you—data syncs between your desktop and mobile versions.
Don’t have a smartphone? No problem. Use the app on your laptop or iPad, or access the desktop version on your computer.
TOP THREE WAYS TO GET STARTED WITH THE APP
- Complete your delegate profile and add your photo.
- Desktop Portal: Click your name at top right
- Mobile App: Hamburger menu at top left
- Review the program schedule and mark your favorite sessions to build your own agenda.
- Click "Attendees" to reach out to other delegates and share contact information.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Who will be able to see the information I put on my delegate and/or speaker profile?
Registered delegates only. You must be a registered attendee to login and view the restricted portions of the app such as attendee and speaker contact details.
- Can I contact delegates through the app?
Yes. Select the attendee you wish to contact and click "Message."
- Do I need to have constant wifi or mobile connection to use the app on my smartphone?
No. Once you download the app for the first time, you will have access to most of it, even when not connected. You will need connection in order to receive updates and receive/send messages.
- Will the app be updated automatically?
Yes, both Apple and Android devices will update automatically when you are connected to the Internet/WiFi.