IAIA events bring together a unique mix of experts and professionals from a diverse range of disciplines and countries. The Celsius 1.5 symposium is expected to attract about 300 delegates representing consultancies, academia, research organizations, NGOs, corporate leaders, not-for-profit lenders, government agencies, and legislative bodies. As such, this event is a unique opportunity for you to promote your organization.
- Increase your visibility before an audience of impact assessment professionals within Africa and internationally.
- Be recognized as a global thought leader in responsible climate change practice.
- Demonstrate your commitment to sustainability and corporate social responsibility.
- Be associated with other industry leaders.
- Give your staff the opportunity to network with leading practitioners and experts.
- Ensure that your company will be remembered by the delegates long after the event is over.
Download the sponsorship prospectus for visibility, registration, and engagement benefits at various levels of contribution.
Interested in sharing your company’s information one-on-one with fellow delegates? Register for a display table at the symposium.Each display table registration (US$495) includes a full symposium registration for one table attendant (allowing attendance at all event sessions, coffee breaks, and lunches; access to side events must be purchased separately) and your company’s name listed in the final program and on the symposium website. The display table space will have one skirted table and two chairs provided; it can accommodate two pull-up banners or one wall banner, but please note you must provide, transport, and set them up yourself.