EXXONMOBIL PNG LIMITED CAPACITY BUILDING STIPEND (CBS) PROGRAM
Financial support for PNG nationals attending IAIA19 in Brisbane, Australia
Application Deadline: 3 January 2019
To apply: Complete the application form at the bottom of this page.
The International Association for Impact Assessment (IAIA) is pleased to offer this CBS program to aid Papua New Guinea nationals in attending IAIA19. Ten applicants who meet all qualifications will receive a stipend to attend the conference.
Funds for this program were made possible by IAIA19 Premier sponsor, ExxonMobil PNG Limited.
Who would qualify for the scholarship?
A successful applicant must meet the following criteria:
- Hold at least a Bachelor’s degree.
- 2-12 years professional experience in the fields of Biodiversity Conservation, Environmental Management, Impact Assessment, or a related field.
- Working in a leadership position in government, agency, university, consultancy, NGO, or related sector.
- Papua New Guinea (PNG) national.
- Applicants must meet all the above-listed qualifications.
- Applicants must submit a complete application form and CV by 3 January 2019.
- Recipients must have a valid passport and must obtain their visa in a timely manner.
- Recipients will be expected to attend IAIA19 in its entirety, remaining in Brisbane, Australia, from approximately 26 April through 3 May 2019.
Each stipend includes:
- Conference registration fee.
- Conference banquet ticket.
- Training course (27 and/or 28 April)
- One-day technical visit.
- Accommodations (8 nights)
- Flights (Economy)
- Carbon Offset for flights
- Per diem
- Visa fee reimbursement
- Travel insurance reimbursement
- Complimentary three-year IAIA membership.
How to apply
Complete the form below no later than 3 January 2019.